OC1.5, OC2.0, OC2.1, OC2.2 ,OC2.3
This is a module I personally Purchased from Code Canyon and would like to post it with you all.
This Module DOES NOT REQUIRE A KEY.
ITS READY TO GO.
I have included screenshots from my own website running this module!
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MODULE
• Easy to install: just upload a few files then configure. Requires no editing of source files nor replacing OpenCart system files
• Looks just like a merchant account in checkout, unless a visitor views the page source they can’t see you’re using Stripe in checkout
• Doesn’t require vqmod
• Includes duplicate charge prevention
• Easily switch between test and live modes
• Can optionally limit use by order total and geographic area
• No payment information is sent to your server, so PCI compliance isn’t necessary
• No code obfuscation or license servers, you get the full script
Now you can accept Stripe payments easily in your OpenCart store! Payments are made directly on your site with your site’s look and feel, there are no popups or annoying redirections to third party payment gateways. This Stripe module looks exactly as a real merchant account would at a fraction of the cost and hassle.
Easy OpenCart Stripe Payment Module is unique in that it can either authorize the payments and you manually capture (charge) them, or it can automatically authorize and capture at time of purchase.
Stripe works for stores in the US, Canada, Australia, and much of Europe. You can accept payments from customers anywhere in the world. Check this page for current availability: https://stripe.com/global
- PHP 5.6 or later
- OpenCart 1.5.x, 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, or 2.3.x
- A free Stripe account
- Not currently compatible with recurring payments (uncommon)