Brainy Filter for OpenCart is a well thought out and excellently made module that allows filtering products by keywords, brands, prices, availability, rating, options, and product attributes.
Brainy Filter works on different devices. There is a high-grade HTML/CSS code that is easy to adapt to any custom design. The filter has been tested on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices. The filter works with responsive themes.
- Multiple attribute values support.
- Filtering by keywords, price (taking into account taxes and discounts; the price range is defined automatically), brands (manufacturers), options (including images), attributes, stock status, and rating.
- Ability to order attribute values.
- OpenCart filters support.
- Automated preparation of filter values and cache tables to increase speed.
- Ability to have the filter on different layouts.
- AJAX requests that don't reload the entire page.
- Retina friendly front-end.
- Settings to control the way attributes are shown (selectbox, set of checkboxes, radio buttons or a slider).
- Settings to enable or disable various blocks and product counts.
- Ability to collapse attribute values.
- Ability to shrink and expand certain amount of attribute values if there are too many.
- Filter submission options: 1) applying the filter once a user changes any of the filter settings; 2) applying the filter once a user stops changing settings; 3) applying on a button press (fixed or floating “Apply” button).